Saturday, January 23, 2010

climbing + weights + bike trainer

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I'm no longer working at Cornell. The gym is next door to my building, the climbing wall is across the parking lot, and the indoor track is across the street. Today I took advantage of that and went to both the climbing wall and the gym. I did a little bit of bouldering and then went to the gym to work on my upper arms. It's interesting-- my fear of heights is not a problem when I'm harnessed and on ropes, but it quickly becomes apparent when I'm climbing without ropes.

After a full Saturday at the lab and in the gym, I headed home and spent 30 minutes on my bike trainer. After all, today was supposed to be a cross training day.

Half Marathon Training
Week of 1/18/10 red=incomplete; green=completed







stretch & strengthen3 m run2 m run or cross3 m run + strengthrest30 min cross4 m run

No comments:

Post a Comment