Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Running while sore

I'm still incredibly sore from skiing. It's a little mystifying... I wasn't even this sore after biking around the lake. I decided to do a run anyway because my muscles needed to be stretched out. The run felt nice, although it was split into two halves because the treadmills were all booked up.

I tried the weight machines between runs. They're not as intimidating as they used to be. I've guess I've finally learned not to be self conscious at the gym.

Poonam, Vikram, and I have a new Nike+ challenge going. First one to 50 miles by 2/11 wins. Three miles down, 47 to go!!

Nike+ run stats: 3 miles, 37'16" minutes, 12'25" minutes per mile

Half Marathon Training

stretch & strengthen3 m run2 m run or cross3 m run + strengthrest30 min cross4 m run
red=incomplete; green=completed

No comments:

Post a Comment