Sunday, January 24, 2010

South Hill Rec Trail



Annie, Michelle, Brian, Melissa, Nori, Jen, and I met at this morning for a Sunday run. It turns out that the South Hill Rec Trail is not plowed in the winter. Running on packed snow was a great workout, but it's a little hard on the knees and ankles so I think we'll avoid it in the future. I guess we'll need to look for a different spot to do our 4+ mile runs. We ran out and back on the trail so we were able to split up and run by speed.

Nike+ run stats: 3.84 miles, 45'40" minutes, 11'52" minutes per mile
(I think I need to recalibrate my pedometer. According to the trail markers, we ran 4 miles.)


View Larger Map

Half Marathon Training: Week 1
Week of 1/18/10 red=incomplete; green=completed







stretch & strengthen3 m run2 m run or cross3 m run + strengthrest30 min cross4 m run

No comments:

Post a Comment