Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday treadmill run

How did I live without exercise for so long? Running fixes *everything*. I'm getting redundant but that was another great run. I was all set to run outside but it started snowing really hard and the roads were a mess. Instead, I ran on the treadmill at a maximum speed of 10'45" minutes per mile with a mix of running and walking.

Nike+ run stats: 4.02 miles, 50'05" minutes, 12'27" minutes per mile

In other news: After I did the AIDS Ride for Life, I said that I wanted to volunteer at a racing event that I couldn't participate in. I finally found the perfect opportunity: the Boston Marathon. I've never been a spectator at a major event like this so I think it'll be fun. Plus it's an excuse to go to Boston and hang out with Asti.










stretch & strengthen3 m run2 m run or cross3 m run + strengthrest30 min cross4 m run
red=incomplete; green=completed

No comments:

Post a Comment